The parade route starts at Loyola Boulevard beginning at Westchester Park and travels north to Loyala Marymount University.
This is the first time St. Mark will have a presence in the parade and we want to make it a memorable moment. Each participant has been asked to embody the theme of “Cities Across America”, St. Mark will represent Honolulu, Hawaii…bringing the Aloha spirit to life through our ukulele program, our Little Mermaid production and a myriad of hula girls and surfers.
All children and adults are invited and encouraged to participate in this fantastic parade.
Please click or copy the link to RSVP:
St. Mark may include the following groups in the parade:
- Students of all grades
- Church Ministries
- School Faculty
- Ukulele players led by Mr. Robinson
- Lion Leaders and Choir
- Team Sports
- Little Mermaid Cast Members
- 8th Grade Graduates
- St. Mark Girl Scouts
We will be working on coordinating our participation over the next few weeks! Here is what we need from you!
- To RVSP click on the link above, please complete the sign up as soon as possible so that we can organize our groups.
- Students under the age of 9 will need to be accompanied by an adult during the entire event.
- Leis for all of the students will be provided, Hula Skirts will also be provided for those wishing to wear them. We encourage Hawaiian shirts, shorts, and surfing attire. 8th Grade Graduates are encouraged to wear their High School Spiritwear.
- We will need a key person from each Group to be a coordinator, it’s a simple task of corralling everyone at line up on the day.
We are looking for a unique classic type car that is a convertible to lead St. Mark in the Parade. If you are willing drive and participate in the event, please email Stevew@medicool.com.
Parking and Gathering:
Parking will be available at Loyola Marymount. All families must arrive at the start point no later than 10:30 am. We will follow up with more in-depth information regarding parking and gathering closer to the event time.